Advanced COM Port Redirector is a professional Windows application that allows you to redirect all data sent from one serial port to any other serial port no matter whether first port is virtual or real one. Second port, created by this program, is an absolute copy of the first communication port (except its name) and is located on the same computer.
Why do I need it?
You may have some conventional serial port device or an application with specific configuration settings that cannot be easily modified. Standard COM ports, provided by Windows OS (COM1/COM2 or COM3/COM4) may not satisfy your demands. Now this problem could be easily resolved by Advanced COM Port Redirector that creates additional (virtual) serial ports which you may use instead of real ones. All data sent to redirected COM port would be received by redirection port and vice versa.
Advanced COM Port Redirector is the only software that enables serial port redirection functionality under almost all modern Windows OS versions.
Eltima Software offers a 14-day try-before-you-buy demo license to evaluate Advanced COM Port Redirector.
* complete data stream redirection from the specified COM port to any virtual one (including RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR and Ring signal lines duplication)
* create up to 127 redirection ports
* no reboot required after redirection port is created
* redirection ports are absolutely the same copies of redirected ones
* virtual serial ports could be redirected to real serial ports (Windows 2000/XP/2003/64-bit XP and 64-bit 2003 versions)
* connection speed in redirection pairs is much more reliable and faster than in physical links
* enable redirection pairs on system boot
* fully compatible with Windows 98SE/Me/NT4/2000/XP/2003/64-bit XP/64-bit 2003
* works under virtual machine
* simple, easy-to-use interface