To install Virtual Serial Port Driver, accomplish a few simple steps:
1. Download the latest version of Virtual Serial Port Driver at:
2. Double-click it to launch.
3. Click “Next” to continue the installation process:
4. Read the License Agreement carefully. If you agree with all License terms, click “I accept the agreement” radio button and click “Next” button to continue:
7. Decide whether a desktop icon and a Quick Launch icon should be created, and click “Next” button to continue:
9. Once the installation is over, click “Finish” button:
If you’ve chosen “Launch Virtual Serial Port Driver now” option, Virtual Serial Port Driver will be started immediately. Otherwise, either navigate to Start menu and locate the launcher in Programs submenu, or double-click the shortcut created on the desktop to launch Virtual Serial Port Driver.
Note: During installation, the following dialog may appear due to certain Windows security features:
Click “Install” button and then proceed with Virtual Serial Port Driver installation. You can also tick “Always trust software from “Eltima LLC” checkbox if you don’t want to get such warnings in future when installing other software by Eltima.