Share USB port over LAN/WAN/VLAN/VPN/Internet
Need to share one or many USB devices among multiple computers? USB Network Gate (former USB to Ethernet Connector) is the solution! Now any user can print, scan, or fax from any computer in your office. You can add a password to control remote user access.
Plug USB devices in virtual machines & blade servers
Looking for a way to connect a USB device to virtual machine software or blade server? Install USB Network Gate on a guest operating system (virtual machine, blade server) and access your USB peripherals from a remote virtual desktop right away. We are VMware, VMware ESX, Citrix XenDesktop and Microsoft Hyper-V compatible!
Share your device from anywhere to anywhere
USB Network Gate gives you the highly desirable capability of sharing a device on a Windows PC or Mac OS and connect to it from a Linux device. Or vice versa! Thanks to the new cross-platform compatibility of USB Network Gate (USB to Ethernet Connector), the server computer can be Mac, Linux or Windows and the client side can also be either. Don't forget: the client module of the software is always free!
Access USB devices over Wi-Fi
There's no need to change your existing network configuration to let your employees share a new USB device - it can be accessed wirelessly from desktops and laptops in your office. Just share an USB printer, scanner or other device on a single PC, and all your network users can work with it as if it was connected to their computer.
Access USB over RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
The common problem you may face when using Remote Desktop Connection is that you are unable to access local USB devices. USB Network Gate allows you to work with any local USB devices in a remote session. Simply install USB Network Gate to a local PC with physical devices connected (Server side) and to the remote desktop (Client side). After that you can easily access your local USB devices via RDP. Moreover you can set your remote machine to automatically detect and connect to shared USB devices momentarily, as if you just plugged the device in a remote machine physically.
5 reasons to prefer our software solution:
- Flexibility: easily add any number of USB devices to any PC in your network.
- Simple USB virtualization: connect USB devices to virtual machines.
- Secure your USB devices: easily restrict access to your USB devices by separating them physically or requiring authorization for usage.
- Save work space: there's no need to install hardware USB splitters.
- There's no need to modify your existing network structure.
Please, note: licensing is based on the number of devices you can share, not the number of people using the shared device. E.g.: Single License for 1 shared USB device allows you to share only 1 device, though any number of people can connect to and utilize it.
Demo version limitations:
- 14-day trial
- You can share only 1 local USB-device
USB Network Gate for Windows is compatible with:
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows server 2012